Paying Rent Has
Terms and Conditions
Marriott Bonvoy + Bilt Rewards — Link & Points Transfer
- To participate in the Marriott Bonvoy® loyalty program (“Marriott Bonvoy”) + Bilt Rewards Program (the “Program”), you must link your Marriott Bonvoy Account to your Bilt Rewards account (“Bilt Account”) in the Bilt Rewards app.
- Once you link your accounts, you can transfer Bilt Rewards points (“Bilt Points”) to Marriott Bonvoy Points (“Marriott Bonvoy Points”) in your Marriott Bonvoy Account at a 1:1 transfer ratio.
- By linking your accounts, you’re agreeing to allow Bilt to share your Bilt Account information, including without limitation your name and Bilt Points details, with Marriott Bonvoy.
- If you no longer wish to participate in this Program, you may unlink your accounts at any time in the Bilt Rewards app.
- In most cases, the transfer will be immediate, but please allow up to 48 hours for the transfer to be completed.
- Authorization to transfer Bilt Points must be initiated by the Bilt Account holder using the Points Transfer Tool in the Bilt Rewards app.
- Bilt requires that Bilt Rewards Members transfer a minimum number of Bilt Points in accordance with its terms and conditions. Transfers of Bilt Points to Marriott Bonvoy Points must be in 1,000-Point increments. You may transfer no more than 500,000 Bilt Points to Marriott Bonvoy Points per day. You must also ensure that the account holder name in both your Bilt Account and Marriott Bonvoy Account match in order to successfully complete the transfer of Bilt Points to Marriott Bonvoy Points.
- You may only transfer Bilt Points to your Marriott Bonvoy Account and may not transfer Bilt Points to the account of another Marriott Bonvoy member.
- Once the authorization for Points transfer is received, cancellation, changes, reissuance, and/or refunds of Bilt Points are not allowed. Each of Marriott Bonvoy and Bilt Rewards, respectively, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prevent or cancel transactions where (i) it has reason to believe that the identity of the Bilt Rewards Member transferring Bilt Points does not match the identity of the person authorizing the Bilt Points transfer or the identity of the person receiving the Bilt Points transfer, or (ii) where it suspects there has been any fraudulent activity connected with the Bilt Points transfer in relation to the member’s Bilt Rewards and/or Marriott Bonvoy accounts.
- The use of Marriott Bonvoy Points and participation in Marriott Bonvoy is subject to the terms and conditions of the Marriott Bonvoy, which can be found here (the “Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules”).
- For every increment of 20,000 Bilt Points that you convert to Marriott Bonvoy Points in a single transaction, you will receive a bonus of 5,000 additional Marriott Bonvoy Points.
In addition to these terms, you are subject to any terms and conditions of Bilt Rewards and the Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules. Bilt Rewards and Marriott Bonvoy reserve the right to change the number of Bilt Points that you may transfer to Marriott Bonvoy Points. Bilt Rewards and/or Marriott Bonvoy may also unlink accounts as a result of termination or suspension of the Program, suspected fraud, any changes in eligibility, or violation by the member of the Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules, terms, and conditions of Bilt Rewards, and/or these terms and conditions. Bilt Rewards and Marriott Bonvoy reserve the right to cancel, revoke, and/or adjust Bilt Points transferred, and/or Marriott Bonvoy Points awarded, where Bilt Rewards and/or Marriott Bonvoy suspect there has been fraudulent activity connected with a transfer. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Marriott International, Inc. and its subsidiaries/affiliates shall not be responsible for any benefit that is not operated or provided by Marriott International, Inc. or its subsidiaries/affiliates or for any benefit offered by Bilt Technologies, Inc. Marriott International, Inc. and its subsidiaries/affiliates disclaim any and all liabilities arising from or in relation to such benefits.